We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design & Content Creator to join a fast growing, very successful team. This role would be perfect for someone who is passionate about being a part of the music industry and keen to get stuck in.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our Marketing Department, to come up with creating initiative and engaging content.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Produce highly creative and accurate digital assets
- Responsible for graphic design across all channels, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production and delivery.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the marketing team on all creative projects.
- Work on graphic development, following the company’s brand identity standards and guidelines.
- Interpret project needs and develop concepts to suit specific guidelines while working within budget constraints. Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in branding and digital design
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After effects and XD
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Advanced Animation skills
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- The ability to use own initiative, listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Experience with video production, animation and gifs would be a benefit but not essential
Apply for this job