We are seeking an individual to be one of the central conduits for digital marketing and advertising initiatives for our artist’s campaigns. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with Melboss’ Head of Marketing and lead campaign project managers in originating and delivering digital campaigns in line with their requisite goals and strategies, as well as contribute and assist the label’s ever-evolving digital campaign management as part of the marketing team.
- Conceiving, overseeing, and delivering digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with and direction from the Marketing and Project Management teams
- Plan and execute creative digital advertising campaigns that are complimentary to campaign marketing objectives, and effectively phase campaign activity and budgets.
- Experience should include, but not be limited to, campaigns with Facebook/Instagram, the Google Ads ecosystem including search, display and YouTube, retargeting, Twitter, TikTok and further paid placements.
- Direct, assist and report on internal booking of digital advertising for the UK and rest of world (exc. North America), with the assistance of a co-ordinator and in liaison with UK and international marketing departments
- Compile comprehensive demographic and engagement reports on advertising campaigns, social media audiences, YouTube/VEVO data and more in collaboration with the Marketing and Digital teams using appropriate data channels and aggregators
- Brief and assist in the creation of digital marketing tools in collaboration with internal and external designers including campaign websites, photo and video content, banner advertisements, bespoke social media assets, pre-roll video ads and more.
- Run social media campaigns and fan focused engagement initiatives, speaking to and leveraging our artists’ ecosystems to best complement our campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive digital and content marketing, including strategy, set up, execution, analysis, implications of campaigns.
- Music-specific marketing experience, planning and implementing campaign rollouts.
- Strong music industry network, particularly across digital/social verticals.
- Ability to generate original and forward-thinking ideas around content creation, narratives, artist positioning, release roadmap and cadence.
- Understands industry landscape on both a granular and comprehensive level in order to adapt marketing approach for each artist and campaign, accordingly.
- Efficiency in overseeing and managing projects across company and client roster.
- Strong organizational and prioritization (time management) skills.
- Understands data and analytics tools in order to work with business intelligence team to measure and report campaign impact and performance.
- Thorough understanding of owned, earned, paid media.
- Bi-lingual English Spanish is desired but not mandatory.
- Excellent stress and time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must have strong computer knowledge of various music applications and excellent knowledge of the Internet.
- Must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail-oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
Apply for this job