Melboss’ marketing CRM Specialist will drive and execute objectives that are congruent with the department and business segment goals. With a focus on the HubSpot CRM platform, they will continuously work to refine our sales/marketing funnel and manage the improvement, training, and implementation of HubSpot. While using analytics to share results and activity with the sales and marketing teams, this position will also be challenged to listen and improve work-flow to increase usability.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Drives the HubSpot CRM operations for marketing and sales. Including the entire process of analytics, review, optimization, and implementation
- Build, experiment, innovate, and scale new and existing campaigns.
- Work with team to map data fields to personalize journeys.
- Checking for accuracy and proofing all messaging in conjunction with marketing leadership.
- Strategize, recommend, and implement new ways to increase email marketing revenue and engagement utilizing A/B testing, segmentation, and email collection programs.
- Works within the marketing operations team to strategically combine lead generation tools with CRM to increase sales funnel efficiency
- Develops processes to keep sales/customer and web/customer interaction efficient
- Develops and reports analytics regarding sales/CRM activity, marketing/CRM activity, and SEO activity
- Maintains an organized, clean and precise CRM platform.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of CRM, lifecycle or email channel experience
- Proficient and efficient builder of complex customer journeys/campaigns that incorporate dynamic content using advanced scripting
- Experience working with large datasets to target segmented audiences, SQL experience a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven mindset
- Superior attention to detail and track record of flawless execution
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in complex environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Ability to listen to user difficulties and implement processes improvements to increase utilization
- Ability and interest in learning new tools and platforms
- Genuine interest in the technical aspects of lead generation and sales focused marketing
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing, and speaking
Apply for this job