We are looking for a skilled mobile developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod and iOS devices. The mobile developer’s responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications, and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
To be successful as a mobile developer you must combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
Mobile Developer Requirements:
- Experience as an iOS/Android mobile app developer
- Experience developing iOS/Android applications (Swift & Kotlin experience required)
- Experience delivering a product that is centered around great customer experience
- Experience creating and maintaining API’s/web services
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as internal teams
- Experience working with git-based source control on a development team
- Experience with offline databases (i.e., Realm)
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to ABC Company offices and/or client sites with advance notice.
Education & Skills:
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans